Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Dear Families,

I hope you are well in these unprecedented times. 

Students, you are in my thoughts as important young members of our society and those we all deeply care for. I hope that, at this time, you have trusted adults to turn to with your questions and to address your concerns. Students, if you need support or just want to check in with me, please call me at school (403 777 8270) or email me at sjhurst@cbe.ab.ca.

Right now, I am working with administration, Mrs. Anderson and Mr. Jassar to deliver quality programming that is accessible at home and is also consistent for all CBE and Alexander Ferguson students. Parents, please continue to check your emails, the blog and the school website for further communication in the near future.

Until then, as always, students can access learning materials and links that have been previously posted and shared with them on our classroom blog, student Google Drive accounts and in the agenda messages. 

Please take care of yourselves.

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, September 30th is Orange Shirt Day

Tuesday, October 15 Reminder